I am Registered and Accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). This means that I abide by their regulations and guidelines. I work as an Integrative counsellor, offering (for example) person-centred counselling and CBT.
Qualifications & Professional History
- MA in Counselling Studies from The University of Chester
- Counselling Supervision qualification from Keele University
- Psychology Degree (Hons) from The Open University.
- Previous employment includes working for The University of Chester, Confide Counselling Service and Telford Mind. Also as a Psychology Lecturer, for the Charity NSPCC and as a NHS Nurse.
- I have had my articles published in the BACP Healthcare Journal and The Journal for Psychological Therapy in Primary Care.